Primary Teaching Assistant (SEN) - Lewisham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Lewisham, Greater London, England
£17000 - £22000/annum Neg dep upon experience
Permanent (Full time)
Educ8 are working with an outstanding SEN School based in South East London.
They are seeking a positive, dynamic and enthusiastic Primary Teaching Assistant to join their amazing team.
The school is dedicated to meeting the academic, behavioural, therapeutic, and vocational needs of its students. Their mission is to create, adapt, and implement functional curricula necessary to meet the diverse individual needs of their student population and increase current and future independence.
We will be interviewing for this position next week, with the successful candidate starting on 1st September 2021. This is a full time (Mon-Fri) permanent position.
* Experience within a SEN supporting role for children with ASD,PMLD, including sensory impaired, in either reception, key stage 1 or key stage 2
* High expectations of both self and students
* Effective communication skills
* Experience using Makaton, TEACCH and PECS
* Ability to lead and deliver learning activities to individuals and groups under supervision
* Plan and prepare learning activities for specified individuals or groups
* Passion and commitment to inclusive education
* Level 2 or level 3 qualified
* Excellent references.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation's in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided