Salesforce Administrator Warwickshire
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
A Salesforce Administrator is required to administer the Salesforce system and perform system updates and enhancements.
This role is primarily focused on Salesforce administration managing the platform, undertaking updates and provisioning adhoc reports for sales and business development staff.
Additionally, Salesforce will be the focus within the client of an operational workflow system and deployment of marketing plugin (to be determined). This role will assist in scoping requirements and determining approach in this key system development and providing technical insight to the Salesforce platform.
- Day to day management of the Salesforce platform
- Response and correction to identified Salesforce system incidents
- Identifying system faults/problems and planning for their eradication to enhance system stability
- Collect requirements from users for enhancements and design small scale solutions to everyday business issues
- Ability to generate on demand and schedule reports for management reviews
- Provide training for new users of the Salesforce platform
- Strong Experience in an administration capacity with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce certification ADM201
- Good Force.com configuration and customisation experience, with the ability to configure objects, fields, page layouts, validation rules, sharing rules, process builder, to name a few
Please email me with your latest CV, call me on ######### or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/callumgardinerpm/
If you are not looking for work but know someone who is, please refer their details and if they are successfully placed we will give you a £200 voucher to say thank you!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 25 days ago