Amazon Warehouse Operative - Bedlington | Zoek UK | 410e97
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Warehouse Operative
Bedlington, Northumberland, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job ID: (phone number removed)
Gateshead, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
🕐 Role & Shifts
Fixed term Role – 12 weeks
Day and Night shifts available
Full time - 40 hours, 4 days a week.
NCL1 Follingsby Lane
Follingsby Park South
Tyne & Wear
£ per hour for day shifts.
£ per hour for night shifts
Overtime (40-50 hours) £ + £ for night shift
Overtime (50-60 hours) £ + £ for night shift
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
• Receive, check, sort and stow all products.
• Pick, pack and ship all orders.
• Customer Returns receive, stow
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
📦 What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time and this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You need to be able to to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works
🎯 What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes - no CV required!
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
For more info, please check
Those who receive a job offer will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please check
🔒 We know that you care how we use info about you and we value your trust in us to do that carefully. Please read our EU Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
By clicking "I Accept" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job.
Continue to apply
Need help to apply?
📞 (phone number removed)
Amazon offer many part time and full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs here:
No formal qualifications required