Operations Supervisor (Security) - Clerkenwell | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Supervisor (Security)
Clerkenwell, Greater London, England
£29900 - £30000/annum £1200 allowance towards transport
Permanent (Full time)
We are hiring for the position of Operations Supervisor for our client. They are an accredited manned guarding company approved by the SIA Contractor and safe contractor scheme.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Supervisor to join our dynamic and friendly team. The right person may also be looking to progress their security career.
The position is suitable for an individual who is highly motivated and looking for career progression and professional development.
* Assignment Instructions- Operation Protocols you will be expected to build accurate and simple to understand protocols to reflect the site duties.
* Site Inspections - You will be expected to visit sites and provide details of the performance of guards as well as take feedback from clients, this includes one night visit per month of the company sites.
* Communication- you will be expected to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. This includes reporting on the company WhatsApp groups and addressing emails both within and outside working hours.
* Site Inductions- you will be expected to provide a professional site induction for new shifts of guards.
* You will be expected to travel around the company sites as part of your role.
* Motivating and supporting guards- as a Supervisor you will be expected to lead by example, support and encourage guards.
* Discipline - you will be expected to reprimand guards who are not performing to the company standard and will do so by explaining to the guard about his mistake and how to improve this while also you will be expected to inform the Office Manager.
* Cover the out of hours phone on rotation with your colleagues.
* Recruitment- you will be expected to take part in recruiting new guards where needed
* Train Team Leaders on how to fill in Incident Report and fill in incident report yourself and make sure these are filled and logged in our system.
* Supervise Team Leaders and make sure they provide monthly update of site changes and amendments which need to be added in the site Assignment Instructions.
* Administrating an inventory list of all equipment both in office and on site.
* Monitoring the work e-mail within and out of business hoursespond to customer enquiries and complaints in s professional and timely manner both verbally and in writing.
* Support the Office Hours of Work and Location
Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:30
Total of Hours per week.
Salary and Remuneration
* Significant bonus subject to personal and company performance
* Pension Contribution
* Paid 28 days of holiday per annum.
* Bupa Private health insurance.
* 30K per annum equivalent to £ per hour
* £1200 allowance towards transport costs
MANGO SOLUTIONS ARE ACTING AS THE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY