Registered Nurse - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£40000 - £60000/annum Free Training
Unspecified (Full time)
ARE YOU OPEN TO TRAVELLING ABROAD (Northern Ireland) FOR WORK?
• DOES £40,000 - £60,000 PER ANNUM SOUND GOOD?
• IS YOUR NMC PIN VALID?
If the answer is Yes to all the above questions, please read on!
Let's help you find a post you're comfortable working in, whilst earning a good wage to secure your future in these uncertain times!
We are currently looking to recruit several enthusiastic, self-motivated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) to join our multidisciplinary team.
We will help you relocate to Northern Ireland to work in one of a number of Trusts we are in partnership with. Your flight/ferry will be covered + your accomodation will be sourced by us!
Key Responsibilities but not restricted to:
* You will be responsible for the assessment, implementation and evaluation of all relevant support plans for the service.
* Ensure all patients have a full support plan pathway in accordance with relevant standards.
* Ensure risk assessments are adhered to and incorporated into support plans.
* Provide direction and be a role model, facilitating best practice and best outcomes for patients.
* Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within the recovery model support plans.
* Ensure patient records are factual, accurate and detail patients' progress within clinical area.
* Prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports.
* Clinically lead and support a team of support workers.
* Understand and adhere to all security requirements for the service, including attending/delivering training when required.
* Ensure a high standard of nursing care during procedures and treatments including the safe storage, administration and recording of medicines in accordance with Legislation, organisational and local policies and NMC Code of professional Conduct.
* Valid NMC Pin Number
* Demonstrates an understanding of person centred care
* Experience of working in a secure/forensic setting
* Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
* Open to traveling for work
Salary for this role is up to £60,000. Relocation package is available.
48 hour contract, shifts will include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
* Free Training programmes and training courses
* Short term and long term work
* Flexible working hours
* All travel and high-quality accommodation covered
* 100% free registration and uniform
* We're on hand 24/7 to deal with any queries
We offer support to nurses who would consider relocation to take the job. This is a longer-term placement, which provides an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a new setting