Assistant Marketing Manager - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Marketing Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an ambitious and experienced marketeer with a passion for food & drink? Aligned to the re-opening of hospitality, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager. Working in a mobile role, you’ll be part of our City division, Browns Brasserie, a city centre staple since 1973. Picture landmark buildings, signature cocktails and classic seasonal food, all paired with exceptional service. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager with delivery of the annual marketing plan, evolving the proposition and to enhance the guest experience through drink and environment and ensuring the guest experience is best in class.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME…
- Love eating?out??You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands, so whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery we’ve got you covered.?
- Mobile working: the flexibility to work from home, the office or one of our sites
- Company Car
- Annual Bonus Scheme - We’re all about rewarding the hard work everybody puts in.?
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday - life is for living after all!
On top of all this, we offer a pension, 26 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING…?
- Delivering creative marketing campaigns to attract the target guest and support the brand positioning to drive sales and volume
- Driving the development and implementation of drink menus, experiences and activations
- Developing and delivering the digital communication strategies to maximise conversion and bookings including Social Media, Content, PR and CRM strategy
- Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, to ensure flawless implementation of marketing plans to deliver agreed objectives
- Creating content marketing strategies for the brand activities to deliver engaging, relevant and aspirational content to appeal to the target guests
WHAT DO I NEED…?
Just like our brands, our teams are diverse.?You’ll need...
- 2 years + brand marketing experience (Similar size, multi-layer company experience highly desirable)
- Proven experience of delivering successful, creative marketing activities and the ability to manage multiple projects
- A passion for enthusing and exciting their audience through all communication channels and the ability to build professional internal and external relationships
- A passion for food and drink
- An understanding of the premium bar and restaurant market, menu and market trends
- High level of organisation, attention to detail with a focus on delivery and implementation, on time, to plan and on budget
- Ability to be flexible with travel as will be required to travel to London between 1-3 times a week.
Working at the home of hospitality (our head office), you may not be serving our guests, but your support will put smiles on our guests and teams faces. This is the place where we get creative, train our teams and crunch our numbers. We’re all about having fun and creating moments to remember across the nation, our head office is no different.
Closing date: Midnight, 8th July 2021