Hr Advisor - Torquay | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Torquay, Torbay, England
£28672 - £38890/annum
Contract (Full time)
Big Ant are working in partnership with the local authority, who have an exciting opportunity to join there HR team for 12 months.
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional who feels strongly about employee health and wellbeing?
This opportunity could give you, if successful the chance to be part of creating a legacy for the local authority and their partners.
You will be working closely with the HR Manager for Policy and Strategy, being responsible for developing and co-delivering the health and wellbeing strategy within the local authority and partner organisations.
Key purposes of the role:
* To work as a professional HR Advisor to all functions of the council including academies, schools and external partners on all aspects relating to employee health and wellbeing.
* To strategically support the business to achieve and embed strategic objectives in relation to employee health and wellbeing.
* Working within the organisation to raise the profile of health and wellbeing, developing and embedding sustainable health and wellbeing strategies for the council, its partners and driving forward key strategic objectives in this area.
* Responsible for the provision of professional, specialist, consistent and proactive HR advise, guidance and coaching in line with the organisations polices and procedures and legislation in this specialist area.
Experience & skills required:
* A proven working background in HR.
* Qualified to either CIPD level 5 or 7.
* Ability to advise on the full range of HR matters related to council and schools.
* Highly developed analysis and research skills with the ability to assess, compile and present information from the business and legislation to inform key business decisions.
* The ability to influence and negotiate to reach a desired outcome.
* Highly effective use of IT packages.
The salary will depend on your qualification level.
Please contact Gemma or Ash for further details