Bar Back - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
8.9100 - 11.5000
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £ per hour inclusive of Tronc- access 50% before payday
Full - Time role: 5 shifts per week, requiring full flexibility with shift patterns.
Dishoom is an awesome, award-winning place to work (No. 4 in the Times Top 100 places to work, in Leisure & Hospitality 2021) , offering first-class training, great benefits and industry leading pay.
You’re self-motivated, organised and looking to learn. You’re a Bartender’s right arm; anticipating their every need and never letting them down on a busy shift.
You want to be part of a company that can help you thrive and grow, but above all, enable you to achieve what’s important to you and your happiness.
Life at Dishoom
Our restaurants are busy, bustling and full to the brim of Bombay food and culture. The team is super big-hearted and very talented - they’ll support you from day one. We're a big team so working here is a full-time role, requiring flexibility with shift patterns.
We have some of the very best team events and benefits around, which include:
• Competitive hourly rate inclusive of tronc - with access to 50% before pay day
• 28 days paid holiday a year (plus, if you have children, one extra day to take them to their first day at school).
• Invites to great parties - we have a massive summer party (think: huge festival with music, fairground rides, food, drink and all-day-long pampering for you and two family members to enjoy, all on us), a huge Christmas party and team get-togethers every other week.
• Wholesome team meals and bottomless drinks when on shift.
• Discount in all of our restaurants - 50% during the day, 25% in the evening.
• Membership to Perkbox where you can get free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and much more.
• All Dishoom-wallas who work at Dishoom for 5 years are invited to attend Bombay Bootcamp - an amazing once-in-a-lifetime guided tour of Bombay with our co-founders!
• And much more!
One last thing. Every week you work at Dishoom you’re accountable for over 50 meals being donated to hungry children. Over 50 meals every single week - that’s something to be proud of! Together with our dear friends and long-term charity partners, Magic Breakfast and Akshaya Patra, we’ve now donated over 10 million meals to hungry children in the UK and India.
*All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the sale of alcohol in our restaurants