Senior Project Engineer - Taunton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Project Engineer
Taunton, Somerset, England
£26.76 - £35.96/hour
Contract (Full time)
Senior Project Engineer
6 year contract (50/50 flex to work from home (4-day week))
£ per hour PAYE / £ per hour Umbrella
Purpose of Role
To provide fit for purpose engineering solutions for complex projects and to ensure that design authority standards and configuration control are applied appropriately.
You will provide more complex engineering solutions to higher profile projects, underpinned by a high level of technical knowledge and experience.
* Identify project functional requirements and stakeholder needs for assigned project.
* Manage engineering support to the project.
* Contribute to production of Project Execution Plans including design, safety case and commissioning strategies.
* Support project optioneering process.
* Develop concept design and fit for purpose engineering solution for projects.
* Produce and/or approve project technical specifications.
* Manage detailed design activities in accordance with design authority standards.
* Prepare modification proposals as required, acting as Nominated Responsible Engineer where appointed.
* Carry out technical assessment/approval of contractors work instruction/method statements/risk assessments.
* Provide technical supervision of construction/deconstruction activities to ensure compliance with design intent.
* Approve as built drawings.
* Specify and provide technical supervision of commissioning and/or decommissioning
* Manage hand over to systems/operations ensuring that all drawings, instructions and training have been supplied as required.
* Liaise and consult with system engineer and other stakeholders throughout project life cycle to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
* Maintain site configuration control throughout project lifecycle.
* Comply with all Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments and support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Review on-site and off-site events and root cause analysis to promote improved working practices.
* The post holder may be required to undertake delegated responsibility for the Design Authority and act as a site intelligent customer.
* The post holder may be required to undertake emergency scheme duties
Please apply if you feel you have the correct skill set.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy