Up to £20000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Credit Controller Full Time
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus + 13440
My client, a market leader within their industry, are looking for a forward thinking and ambitious individual to join their busy finance department. Reporting to the financial manager you will be working independently and assisting all aspects of the company your duties will include:
- Ensuring all sales invoices are accurately entered into the accounting software.
- Maintaining and monitor all outstanding accounts and outlining whether they are overdue or current to help company cash flow.
- Deal with all queries from clients.
- Sending statements and invoices where required.
- Enter all payment receipts from clients onto the accounting software.
My client is looking for a candidate who is hard working and willing to learn. This is an excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller who is looking to build a successful career within a supportive and friendly environment. In order to be considered the successful candidate is required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in all aspects of sales ledger and credit control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with all situations in a calm, professional and methodical manner with a view to building successful relationships with clients.
- Able to manage own workload, resolve any queries promptly and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Positive, approachable and motivated.
- Being ambitious for yourself and the company.
- Experience using QuickBooks (not essential).
Posted 3 days ago