Live in Carer - Nationwide | Zoek UK | 413b24a0c8804bb690c41c86fb3509da
Live in Carer
£470 to £550 PerWeek + Company Car + On Site Parking
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a highly regarded organisation who offer live in care services throughout the UK, mostly within the South / South East / South West of England which has resulted in a number of Live in Carer roles becoming available immediately. These roles are classed as Key Workers roles so there will be no delay in recruitment or starting should you be successful.
Our client at present is looking for candidates with a minimum of one years healthcare experience.
The current training dates available are:
24th to 28th August
7th to 11th September
You will be required to attend Training in Hampshire area before commencing work.
- Pay rate up to £550 per week (gross) depending on experience and qualification
- 28 days paid holidays (including bank holidays)
- Accommodation and food provided while working
- Free training
- Free accommodation during training period
- 24/7 support
- Flexible working pattern ( you decide what rota you wish to work, ie four weeks on, one week off / six weeks on, two weeks off for example.
- Chance to work for growing company and help others
- Ongoing training and development
- Supporting service user in all day to day tasks where assistance may be required
- Showering / bathing / toileting tasks. You MUST be happy with personal hygiene duties as this is a daily part of the job
- Assisting in and out of bed
- Making meals and drinks
- Helping with medication tasks
- Looking after the house, tidying, hoovering, washing up, changing beds and laundry duties
- Being a friend, watching tv , chatting and helping with other activities
- Supporting in all needs to make comfortable and safe
- A min of 1 years previous live in care/healthcare experience is required at this time due to the current pandemic. Experience of looking after family members may count, as will experience in a variety of care settings, such as live in, community or residential, elderly / LD and other areas so if you can demonstrate some kind of care experience please do apply.
- Good levels of English, both spoken and written
- Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required in terms of location of placements
- Emphatic and sensitive nature, able to remain calm under pressure
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Confident and calm nature
- A genuine interest to care and support service users in their day to day lives
- Ideally a driving license and access to vehicle but this is not essential
- Happy to undergo DBS check
- Able to travel to Hampshire for the training ( accommodation provided)
Part of the process will be to provide previous employment references and to complete recruitment paperwork pack, any delay in this will lead to delay in securing a place on training and start date.
For full details please submit your CV.
Posted 39 days ago