Reporting & Analytics - Tower of London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reporting & Analytics Developer
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£55000 - £65000/annum + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
International law firm is looking to hire a new Reporting & Analytics Developer reporting to the Head of Business Architecture & Design where you will be key member of a progressive and developing Financial Systems and Analysis team. Salary is to £65,000 and this role will be based in their London office – currently working remotely.
The role will initially be focused on the technical redevelopment of the firms SSRS reporting suite and transition to a new data warehouse but will also support the development of a new suite of management reports and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong and diverse technical background including knowledge of data modelling, report design and front-end technologies (dashboards).
The pipeline of work will be varied with a good split between business as usual (BAU) and project-based work. The team works collaboratively with colleagues across IT/Finance and the wider business with the firm being keen to identify someone who can bring technical skills alongside a customer-service driven approach. In this role you will be actively involved in working to define business requirements and build appropriate solutions across a range of technologies including T-SQL, Power BI, SSRS.
Applicants will require the following skills for this Reporting & Analytics Developer position:
• Experience with Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 & 2019) required, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), and SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) preferred.
• Experience with BI tools, including Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Strong data analysis and data-warehouse development skills in SQL Server with experience of designing and building multi-dimensional data warehouse models and downstream cubes/marts – creating tables, views, stored procedures, indexing and performance tuning, and ETL processes.
• Experience of building front end BI solutions/dashboards using reporting and visualisation tools such as Power BI (DAX), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Excel (including Power BI).
• Ability to build relationships and focus on delivering excellent customer service.
• Proactive, hands-on approach, a self-starter who can take the initiative and work both independently and collaboratively as part of a fully integrated team.
• This is a challenging role for someone with a strong analytical, pro-active and professional approach.
• Professionally certified (Microsoft stack)
• Proven hands on experience of developing BI solutions within a professional services environment, ideally a law firm but not essential.
• Innovative and flexible.
• Confident manner and personal impact to command the respect of peers and colleagues.
• Energy and enthusiasm to manage new initiatives.
Standard hours will be 9:30am to 5:30pm with this firm offering a fantastic benefits package and work/life balance and environment