Boning Hall and - Londonderry County Borough | Zoek UK | 41515b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Boning Hall and Slaughter Hall Operatives
Londonderry County Borough, Derry and Strabane, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Boning Hall & Slaughter Hall Operatives
Our client is actively seeking individuals both skilled and unskilled operatives to join their Boning Hall and Slaughter Hall Operational Teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in Ireland and the UK.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy operational/production team working 4 or 5 days a week depending on department (Monday - Friday 7am - / - ).
Key responsibilities with role, include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the effective and efficient running of the production line.
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times.
- Providing assistance to other members of the team when available.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Department Manager and Supervisor(s)
- Must be willing to work in a team and coordinate with others on the line,
- Must be flexible towards shift patterns.
- Must be physically fit and able to cope with manual handling tasks (required to lift 20-30kg)
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Good Communicator with a team-orientated approach to a busy working environment
All offers of employment are dependent on successfully passing the Company’s pre-employment medical, which includes a drugs and alcohol test.
Successful candidates will be offered a Permanent Contract of Employment, subject to 6-month probationary period, with an immediate start date.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.