Trainee Ethical Hacker - Sheffield | 2225 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Ethical Hacker
Permanent (Full time)
· Receive guaranteed interviews
· Suitable for all experience levels
· Achieve employer desired skills and certifications
Pursue the career in IT Security you have always wanted and become a certified Ethical Hacker!
Learn to legally penetrate networks and applications, and work with businesses to improve their data security.
IT security is one of the fastest growing sectors in IT and the demand for Ethical Hackers has grown exponentially in the past 12 months. Our network of partners have engaged us to provide them with industry ready candidates eager to take their first steps towards a rewarding new career. The Training Room will help you gain the skills and certifications you need to become a certified Ethical Hacker in as little as 12 weeks, before matching you to available opportunities with guaranteed interviews for up to 3 years.
You will learn to identify and expose potential threats and will receive the tools and support needed to start your career regardless of your current experience level.
If you are an enthusiastic problem-solver with a love for IT then we can help you turn your passion into a career.
You will gain the following certifications:
· CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
· CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
· PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Apply now to find out how quickly you can become an Ethical Hacker.