Advice Quality Assessor - Derby - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Advice Quality Assessor - DERBY
Derby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are integral to protecting our business against risk as well as providing an important support function to Advisers, Business Owners and the Field Compliance Team. You should be able to effectively prioritise a busy case load and be clear and consistent when dealing with all internal & external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold full CeMap or equivalent and will have an excellent understanding of the current mortgage & protection market.
Home working may be considered for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Operations, the role entails
- Conducting Advice Quality Reviews - assessing advice documentation, providing feedback to individuals & Business Owners
- Ensure that any remedial actions are completed within required timescales
- Contribute to management information on advice quality outputs and issues
- Help to identify trends and support Board discussion on risk management
- Provide a second line of support to Advisers, Business Owners & Field Compliance Managers on process & policy queries
- Support business change through input into system & process changes that affect Compliance
- Maintain database, maintaining audit trails and producing MI
Skills and Requirements
- A methodical, logical approach with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and maintain quality of advice at all times
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- IT skills and experience including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Professional qualifications with regard to Mortgage/Insurance Advice . CeMap will be required and will be an advantage at recruitment
- Must have recent and relevant industry experience, this could be in either advising within a regulatory role or compliance function