Support Worker - St Albans - This Area Only | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
St Albans - This Area Only
Job Family:Support Worker
Location:St Albans, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate (£):£ per hour
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Park St, St Albans
Full time and Part time Postions Available
Role Overview:-As a Support Worker at Birchwood Bungalow, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities, to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
** Due to the location of the service and needs of the people we support we do require drivers with a full UK manual driving license**
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
Click Apply to complete our one page application ………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
*"It is an*expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason".
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Role Specific Requirements -
Driver:Flexible on Driver Requirement
Gender:No Specific Requirement