Production Manager (Yacht - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Manager (Yacht Manufacturing)
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Production Manager (Yachts) - Permanent - Northamptonshire - £Competitive +Benefits
Production Manager (Yachts) required for a globally renowned manufacturer of luxury motor yachts. Due to further expansion and a busy production schedule our client has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Production Manager to oversee the production of their boats, ensuring cost, quality and delivery targets are met and ensuring the team are always working safely and efficiently. Managing the mould shop, furniture shop or assembly line.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for: -
· Day to day management and leadership of the team, via Team Leaders, to achieve the budgeted production volumes and maintain budgeted levels of efficiency.
· Developing, implementing and maintaining manufacturing strategies for improved performance in all manufacturing KPIs.
· Taking responsibility of the management of staff, management of production and quality targets and ensuring the smooth running of the production processes.
· Taking responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the Company's quality processes and procedures.
· Co-ordinating issues with BOM inaccuracies through the Materials Controller.
Candidate Experience: -
* Experience in a low volume high complexity manufacturing environment (preferably in boat building).
* Working in a supervisory/management capacity.
* Proven track record of successfully embedding productivity and efficiency in a safe working environment.
* Business acumen skills with the ability to understand strategic impact of production on the wider business.
* Working knowledge of HSE regulations.
* Excellent project management, problem solving and time management skills.
* Ability to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
* Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global brand in the Manufacturing of Luxury Motor Yachts.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
To apply or for more information, please sent your updated CV to ben######- or contact Ben Chamberlain on#########
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...