Marketing Manager - Stockport - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stockport - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Co- founded in August 2020, Food4Thoughts is a rapidly growing nutrition & lifestyle brand, very much in its infancy. We are a fun, current disruptive brand who is taking the market by storm. The company has its sights firmly set on becoming a global brand in the next 3-5 years and so there is huge opportunity for personal growth for the right candidate.
As the Marketing Manager at Food4Thoughts you will be responsible for overseeing the customer growth and retention strategy across Digital Marketing, Brand, CRM & Social. You will lead an internal marketing team as well as managing external agencies to deliver this.
• Communicates the promotional, trade and campaign plans to both the marketing team and wider business and remaining a key contact for all general marketing enquiries.
• Supports the founders in devising all market strategies and directing the wider marketing team to implement them.
• Reviews marketing budget and ROI across all channels and presents results and recommendations to the founders on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Oversees external agencies managing digital marketing spend, ensures KPIs are met and that targets and reviewed regularly in line with business requirements.
• Provides the founders with regular market insight and competitor campaign reporting across all marketing channels.
• Works closely with the customer service and coaching teams to ensure existing customers get the best brand experience of Food4Thoughts.
• Works closely with The Social PR to ensure the brand is supported with relevant ambassadors and influencers that drive the overall direction of the brand and increase awareness on a national scale.
• Contributes to 'out of the box’ thinking to identify potential new platforms that interact with the Food4Thoughts customer.
• Ensures the team are given clear direction in their daily, weekly tasks and reviews performance where necessary.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced, marketing environment and will have gained experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all areas of marketing and will have a good track record of delivering ROI on marketing spend.
You should be tenacious, adept at managing teams, self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. A positive attitude and pride in your work, showing attention to detail and quality control are essential.
Key functional competencies
• Minimum of 2-3 years strategic experience in a fast paceddigital B2C or agency environment.
• Previous experience in managing a team.
• Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology.
• Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.