Helpdesk Coordinator - North Watford | Zoek UK | 416e4d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£19000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Helpdesk Coordinator
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Helpdesk Coordinator to join the team located in Watford.
As a Helpdesk Coordinator, you will responsible for providing exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
* Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting.
* Answer calls/email for the business in a timely fashion
* Ensure all Reactive requests raised on the helpdesk have the correct priority/engineer assigned.
* Ensure communication is maintained throughout reactive job life between Facilities Team and end user(s). Where possible apply RFT and close calls over phone without requirement for assignment
* Liaise with Lead Engineer and Ops Manager daily/weekly to ensure quality of service is maintained.
* Where required, review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems (. Ariba) with assistance from Contract Support.
* Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
People & Development
* Promote and maintain CBRE culture.
* Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly in absence of Contract Support.
* Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
* Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
* Alongside Contract Support assist with the monthly customer report.
* Provide comprehensive reports relating to all jobs raised through the CAFM system.
* Analysis and comprehension of reports relating to CAFM system.
* Monthly update of Client specific Metrics/Forecasting Model in absence of the Contract Support.
* Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
* Perform any other duties or responsibilities as requested by the CM or Management Team.
* Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
Examples of these are:
1. Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval.
2. Arranging agency cover & submitting hours on portal.
* Updating the CBRE Performance Portal as and when required.
* Organised - Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload
* Logical - Works in a clear and consistent manner
* Attention to detail - Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
* Assertiveness - Confident, effective in putting across point of view to others
* Persistence - Follows through to resolution
* Customer and team focus - Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of their actions