FINANCE PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
FINANCE PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
East London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
Finance Project Accountant
This international Brand is looking for a strong Project Accountant to support on an immediate start Project for the next 4-5 months.
The role will entail:
- Support Netsuite system intervention - support across multiple business processes as necessary
- UAT & End-to-end testing - review test case, log issues & follow-up
- Discuss with any other people/departments who need to be involved
- Critically review system outcomes
- Support data migration, mapping and review migrated data for correctness/completeness
- Assist developing new reports in Netsuite
Suitable candidates will have:
- Recognised accounting qualification (financial (ACCA, ICAEW) or Management (CIMA) both acceptable)
- Strong system experience/expertise - preferably specifically Netsuite
- Overview on end to end impact of processes
- Experience outside of accounting practice (can be also on project basis)
- Good Technical expertise (GL, TB, Financial reporting etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills to follow processes through to the end
If you are available to start a new role immediately then this could be the role for you, click to apply.