Mental Health Support Worker - Bristol | 15516 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mental Health Support Worker
Permanent (Full time)
Mental Health Support Worker
Our client, based in Bristol**,** is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support Worker on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to be one of the top Mental Health Charities within the area and has an excellent reputation for developing staff.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £22,627 to £24,591 and is negotiable based on experience for this position. the hours are work are per week but does involve shifts and can include weekends.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
**Duties will include (but not limited to):**
* Providing support to clients who suffer from low level mental health needs in a 18 bed home
* Supporting service users to work towards their identified goals, promote personal responsibility and self-confidence through a solution focused and recovery orientated approach
* Providing 1:1 or group support and create/update individually tailored support plans and risk assessments
* Enabling individuals to self-manage their personal and domestic resources where necessary
* Liaising with external agencies to help obtain additional support services for the clients
* Participating in support plan reviews and liaise with senior staff on the effectiveness of support** **
* *Proven experience of working with people with multiple needs (. mental health, homelessness, alcohol/drug dependency, long term conditions)*
* *Proven experience of carrying out needs and/or risk assessments and the support planning process*
* *Experience of working with a number of individuals with competing needs and priorities*
* hours per week
* Monday – Sunday – Shifts involved (5 days worked out of 7)
For further information on the position, please contact Andrew Golder or Ten Singh on######### or please email enquiries to ######.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Mental Health; Partnerships; Charity; Risk Assessments; Support Plans
*At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.*
**Don’****t forget our recommendation scheme:** Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...