Paediatric Female Healthcare Assistant - Preston | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paediatric Female Healthcare Assistant
Preston, Lancashire, England
Contract (Full time)
About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
This vacancy requires a Female* care assistant for various night shifts.
*SDA Section 7 applies
We can offer you:
- £ per hour
- Flexible working hours - nights only for this position
- Full time or part time to suit
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
Interested in this role? APPLY NOW online or contact the Greater Manchester branch for more details.