Project Manager - Fleckney | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fleckney, Leicestershire, England
£30000 - £33000/annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
My client an award-winning company that provides an unrivalled service in a wide range of renewable technologies, including Solar PV and are installers of energy efficiency solutions such as EV Charging Points, Infrared Heating and LED are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Managing existing projects in our pipeline and facilitating new projects from survey through to completion. Overall control and responsibility of installations from survey and design to commissioning and O&M manuals.
Managing projects in a timely but accurate fashion and keeping within budgets.
Duties and responsibilities
* Conducting site surveys on both commercial premises and domestic properties when enquiries are received
* Record information gathered on relevant survey documentation
* Identifying relevant products to clients that meet their specific needs
* Work with the design software and quotation tools to provide written quotations where required
* Liaise with the Estimator on pricing, quotations and allocation of suppliers
* Presenting to clients our recommendations and answering any technical questions they may have
* Maintain our sites to our health and safety standards ensuring we are providing a safe working environment
* Identify and document site-specific risks that could cause problems for an installation
* Liaise with suppliers with regards to kit orders and deliveries
* Coordinate installations utilising the resources of Assistant Project Managers, in house electricians and supply chain
* Plan installations with regards to access, lift plans and waste removal
* Ensure site rules and installation methods are followed
* Provide regular reports, audits and feedback to management on-site work, business activity and forecasting
* Be innovative and solution-driven
* Attend training and any other events to increase awareness and job knowledge
* Keep the company’s Client Relation Management system up to date by submitting detailed regular reports, including a weekly update on pipeline
* Be an ambassador of the company Power brand
* Work with Approved Suppliers & Contractors
Skills and experience required
* Project management experience - looking for renewables/energy sector experience ideally or construction sector
* Proactive, problem solver and self-starter
* Stakeholder engagement and management skills
* Pipeline management
* Confident and skilled communicator
* Adaptable and flexible
* Highly organised
* Interpersonal skills
* Experienced with Quotation tools, CRM and Excel
* Ability to analyse and challenge data when appropriate to ensure completeness and accuracy.
* Full UK driving licence with own transport essential.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 35 hours per week - 1-hour lunch if on site 8 am start
Salary: circa £33k
Benefits: 20days hols + bhols, Pension, Bonus system, Mileage / Expenses paid, Opportunities to grow