Legal Administration Assistant - Poole | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Legal Administration Assistant
£18000 - £21000/annum benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a budding Administration professional for our Legal practise client based in Parkstone. Beginning at an entry level, you will be working as part of a small but busy Land department, and you will be responsible for supporting the opening and closing of client files, preparing various documentation and administrative services where required.
We are looking for individuals who have:
* Circa 6 months + of working within a similar Administrative / Office based position
* A proactive attitude and practise to organisation of documentation and files
* Fast and accurate typing skills
* Skills within Excel and word
* The ability to work efficiently, as part of a team and can prioritise tasks.
* An understanding of Conveyancing procedures
* Degree educated within a Legal related course.
* Previous experience of having worked within a legal firm.
If the above is you, we would love to hear from you. If it is not, but you have legal experience, please reach out as we have a network of clients seeking talent in the legal sector