Health & Social Care Trainer - Lancaster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor - Lancashire
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
£26000 - £30000/annum Company benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
We are working on behalf of an expanding, quality-focused, private training provider to recruit for a Health & Social Care Trainer/ Assessor to cover Lancashire and surrounding areas.
They are looking for someone to deliver Health & Social Care apprenticeship standards from L2 - L5. All the training and coaching is delivered remotely and only observations will be carried out in person where required.
* Supporting a caseload of learners through their apprenticeship qualifications in Health & Social Care
* Progressing learners through their qualifications by coaching, mentoring and tutorial support
* Offering information, support and guidance to learners as required
* Employer liaison to ensure that the training programme is supporting them as required
* Preparing learners for EPA
* Utilising a variety of different environments for learning, including face to face and remote-based learning
* Maintaining all documentation as required
The ideal candidate will have a background in a Health & Social care setting to management level, teamed with a real passion for learning and development. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to innovate and inspire learners to achieve their potential. You must be able to manage your own time and be comfortable working independently.
Previous experience of delivering apprenticeship standards within Health & Social Care is essential.
* Assessing and/or Teaching qualification / award
* Relevant Health & Social Care qualification at a minimum of L3 or equivalent
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
Salary and Benefits:
This role is offering a starting salary of £26,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus company benefits package