Buyer / Administrator - Oxford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Buyer / Administrator
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Role: Buyer / Administrator
Duration: 12 month contract (potentially could go permanent after this)
Location: Working From Home, with occasional visit to our clients site in Didcot (1 or 2 days per week)
£ per hour (PAYE)
37 hours per week
This role is desk based and revolves around supporting the clients functions in processing purchasing requirements (Goods and Services) from Requisitions to Purchase Orders and subsequently closing out Purchase Orders once goods and services have been delivered / completed.
* Ensure all requisitions and purchase orders for the Asset Management programme are processed in a timely manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and customers on all aspects of low value procurement
* Close out of all purchase orders including resolution of invoice queries
* As a customer-focused individual, you will be expected to support Asset Management delivery within your range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence
* Flexibility to work Fridays within core contracted hours (Essential)
Qualifications and Experience
* A good standard of general education with GCSE passes in English & Maths or equivalent literacy and numeracy (Essential)
* Experience of administration within a commercial or business related function
* Experience of using electronic financial and purchasing systems
* A general knowledge of commercial and legal principles that relate to purchasing
Please note if successful you will be required to undergo security clearance, which includes a DBS check, referencing your employment over the past 3 years, as well as a Drug and Alcohol test.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants