Senior Community Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Senior Community Nurse - Band 6
£3.6k - 48.4k per year + Bonus, relocation, accomm
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a committed and experienced Community Nurse to join our client's Primary Care team. Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey , in the Channel Islands.
The role is based in the Community Rapid Response and Reablement Team, the service currently runs - daily.
- You will be responsible for overseeing appropriate standards of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation programmes of care delivered to a group of patients/clients on the Rapid Response and Reablement caseload within the community setting.
- You will also act as a leader, deputising for the Team Leader in their absence, advisor and role model to less experienced nurses, ensuring appropriate care is implemented and maintained.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £47,094 plus an annual bonus of £1,286 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Providing excellent care, supported by modern equipment and reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Person requirements :
Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC
A minimum of two years experience in a Community or District Nursing Primary Care setting
Completion of a Mentorship qualification
A current driving licence
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- An annual bonus of £1,286
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation - three months free*
- A generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 39 days ago