Residential Care Assistant - Portswood | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Residential Care Assistant
Portswood, Southampton, England
£8.91 - £15/hour
Temporary (Full time)
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR CARE ASSISTANTS!
* Are you an experienced and qualified care assistant?
* Looking for shifts that fit with your work/life balance?
* Do you want excellent and transparent pay and support?
VNA Recruitment are looking for qualified care assistants to work in care homes around the Swaythling Area! It offers an excellent opportunity to choose shifts that suit your work life balance, be it working nights, days, weekends and so on! With the hourly wage increasing depending on what shift you work!
You would be working to provide physical and social support to elderly and vulnerable adults, talking to and motivating residents and creating a supportive and comforting environment, helping them to achieve independence! Communicating with their families and updating them with any care plans and progress made!
As a successful applicant, you must have:
* An NVQ Level 2 in direct care or health and social care, or in the process of achieving this qualification or equivalent qualifications
* First Aid Trained and awareness of Health and Safety
* Experience caring for elderly and vulnerable adults in a residential setting
* Willing to undertake training to provide a stronger service
* An Enhanced DBS on the update service is ideal but not essential
Before starting work, all candidates must be fully compliant following safeguarding guidelines.
Hourly rates will differ depending on shift patterns, weekend and night work increase and VNA offer transparent and excellent pay such as PAYE, Umbrella, the option of weekly or monthly pay and salary advances