Quality Systems Leader - Telford | 10010 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Systems Leader
Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
Contract (Full time)
Quality Systems Leader
7 Month FTC
Working within the Plant Quality team you will be a key support in maintain its accreditations in IATF16949 standards & CCUK BMS. The BSL will support the maintenance of ISO45001 & ISO14001 with focus on development of a structured Legal and compliance framework.
- Take lead role in IATF & BMS implementation regarding Documentation and Procedures.
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
- Supports user requests for documentation and trains users in Document Control.
- Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to Document Control, Training and External Standards.
- Responsible for coordinating document change orders, facilitates review, approval and retention of approval records.
- Assist in problem solving, implementation of corrective and preventative actions, and continuous improvement plans.
- Review of documents and ensure correct standard is applied at all times.
- Conducts document and records management training for department staff.
- Advises on appropriate procedures for preserving, storing, retrieving, retaining and destroying records in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Take lead with external audits, drive audit corrective action closure cross functionally.
- Qualified Lead Auditor for the facility.
- Manage team of auditors to deliver against the annual audit plan.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining the Product & Process and System audits.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the team.
- Must have the ability to influence all levels of the organisation.
- Use Analytical / problem solving skills to effectively manage NC close out and to develop QHSE Business Processes.
- Experience in automotive related field
- Demonstrable experience in implementing the requirements of IATF 16949 & customer standards
- Experience in 'Business Systems' and BMS change management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence lead and communicate in both verbal and written forms at all levels.
- Demonstrable organisational skills and the ability to work to the highest standards
- Ability to lead and influence all levels of the organisation
- Equivalent auditing experience for Integrated Systems inc. ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player and promotes a team approach to problem solving
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Target driven
- Work collaboratively to achieve project/company goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Proactive in approach with a "can do attitude"
- Open minded and willing to learn
This is a fixed term contract for 7 months based on a hour week and located in Telford.
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to @.uk
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...