Responsible Business & Communications - Bridgend | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Responsible Business & Communications Co-ordinator
Bridgend, Bridgend , Wales
Contract (Full time)
Are you aged 18-24 and looking to kickstart your career? Then look no further!
This vacancy is part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme - to apply you must be aged between 18-24 and currently on universal credit.
This is an exciting opportunity and your chance to gain valuable, meaningful experience in a PAID role for at least 6 months.
Who would I be working for?
Our client run one of the largest private construction companies in Wales. As a family business, they truly understand that it is the people and relationships they build that make them successful.
This opportunity for an individual to take their first run on the career ladder with a successful and expanding business based in Bridgend, South Wales.
What will the role involve?
* Co-ordinate and deliver all planned site-based community engagement activities in conjunction with the RB & Comms Manager, site team and the client.
* Assist the RB & Comms Manager to ensure all agreed targets and activity achieved, fall within budget and meet deadlines.
* Supporting the RB & Comms Manager to build relationships with key external stakeholders on projects, ., councils, local community and voluntary groups, charities, etc, to maximise engagement impact and increase potential for positive legacy post project.
* Record all community engagement activity via the site RB Plans to provide a record for monitoring and historical reference for future bids, etc.
* Working under the guidance and direction of the RB & Comms Manager to produce scheme marketing and promotional material ., newsletters, flyers, poster, case studies.
* Under the guidance of the RB & Comms Manager support with the delivery of the communication and social media plan.
* Support the RB & Comms Manager with social media management, scheduling posts, producing graphics and gifs for internal and external comms via Twitter, LinkedIn, Website, Yammer, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
* Under the guidance of the RB & Comms Manager update the content on the Clients website, including news, live schemes, sub-contractors' info, standard etc.
What are we looking for?
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* IT literate with the ability to use the MS Office package
* Knowledge of social media platforms Good level of verbal and written communication skills
* Good standard of personal presentation - client facing role
What else do I need to know?
* The pay is National Minimum Wage
* The role will be 25 hours per week which can be split across 3 or 5 days.
* Opportunities for extended positions for the right candidates!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy