Customer Sales Advisor - Belfast | 6461 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Sales Advisor
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£17056 - £18532 Per Annum Plus Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Sales Advisor
Salary: £17,056 to £18,137 plus bonus up to £900
Belfast based (Remote Temporarily due to COVID-19) MUST BE BASED NEAR BELFAST TO COLLECT EQUIPTMENT
Full time, Permanent, Flexible Shift Pattern
Are you a good communicator who has experience in customer service, either face to face or over the phone?
Red Dot Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an excellent client based in the Belfast area who are expanding massively. We are actively looking for Customer Service Advisors to join the team and work on behalf of a Global Broadband provide.
Experience in an office environment is not essential, as full training is provided.
The Customer Sales Advisor Role:
You will be representing one of the world's largest mobile phone companies on their Inbound Customer Service and Retentions team, where you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Every day will be different, but you will always be the friendly voice that welcomes and supports our client's customers, talking them through our different products and maximising sales/retaining customers along the way. Full training is provided, so we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with customer service experience who are keen for a new challenge!
Daily Duties of the Customer Sales Advisor:
- Handling inbound calls
- Answering customer queries
- Upselling and maximising sales
- Retaining customers
- Providing technical support to customers, or arranging engineer visits
- Handling customer complaints
- Being patient with customers and delivering an excellent customer service
- Working towards performance based targets.
Requirements of the Customer Sales Advisor:
- At least 6 months Customer Service experience
- Good tenure in previous roles
- Able to work well under pressure
- Can work well in a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent customer service and brand awareness
Work from home requirements…
- In your property you must have a dedicated room with a closable door in order to minimise disruption, this room must be only accessible to you during work hours.
- You must have a broadband connection speed that is 10mbps or above
- You must have a desk and appropriate chair.
- Internet connection will need to be a wired connection (Wireless is not possible).
The Customer Sales Advisor will receive:
- Competitive salary of £18,137 per annum plus bonus up to £650
- Fortnightly pay
- Monthly bonus depending on performance
- 29 Days Annual Leave – Increasing with each year of service
- Plenty of Progression routes, including other departments such as training, quality, L&D
- Free TV Package (including Sports & Cinema!), broadband and telephone
- Cashback on healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Continuous Coaching and Development
- In-depth Training – 3 weeks classroom and 4 weeks academy
- Onsite Canteen
- Breakout Area – Free Pool tables, Table tennis, and Yoga
- Sociable culture
- Casual Dress Code
We are holding interviews for this role NOW with the view to start as early as Monday! To be considered for the Customer Sales Advisor role, please click APPLY and a member of the team will be in touch with you!
Keywords: Outbound Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Customer Sales Advisor, B2C Sales, Call Centre Sales, Telesales Executive
Red Dot Recruitment specialise in Customer Sales Advisor and Call Centre roles.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...