Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Plus uncapped commission
Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer London (Regional Role) Up to £26,000 / Benefits / uncapped commission.
The Role: Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
- If you love working with and helping people, this role will be ideal for you as you will be interviewing potential apprentices and then matching them with suitable employers. So you really will be able to change peoples lives.
- You will be supporting the recruitment and selection of learners by ensuring that all recruitment campaigns are exciting and relevant and within the company guidelines. You will be helping to maintain strong ongoing relationships with apprentices, employers and potential new applicants.
- You will be using your exceptional communication skills to liaise with parents, schools and apprentices of all ages with the intention of finding them placements.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
- You will have previously worked in a role where you will have dealt with a high volume of people such as recruitment, employer engagement, learner engagement, candidate resourcing etc for a minimum of 3 years.
- You will have a knowledge of education or apprenticeships which you will have gained in a previous role.
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets.
- Full UK driving licence.
Desirables: Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
- Knowledge of Dental Nursing / Business Administration / Health and Social Care and IT Apprenticeships.
The Employer: Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
- Our client is one of the UKs most established education and training providers with an excellent reputation for providing accessible and affordable courses. Their work combines the high standard of academic study and qualifications such as PG Diploma, HND and others.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 16 days ago