Demand Planner - Crewe | 8665 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Crewe, Cheshire East, England
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Demand Planner to join a great business with over 600 stores nationwide! Our client is a multi-billion privately owned organisation with diverse businesses operating across the retail, pharmacy, banking and cement sectors!
Some of the responsibilities as demand planner will be:
- To monitor demand that is generated from stores to ensure it can be fulfilled whilst controlling stock to prevent over-stocking
- Keep business risk lines (discontinuations/slow movers) to a minimum and take actions to keep stock levels to a minimum
- Accountable for cost effective purchasing measures such as lead time, order parameters, volume, delivery method and MOQ
- Lead initiatives that will benefit our business in terms of improving lead-times on new and repeat ordering and reducing MOQ's
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings with strategic suppliers
- To work closely with the Distribution Centre to ensure any day to day supplier issues are dealt with
The ideal candidate will have experience wokring in a demand planning function with heavy reliance on data accuracy and experience within retail. They will self-motivated, able to work independently and have the bility to prioritise multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines.
For the right person this is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the UK's most well known businesses.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...