IT Helpdesk Weekends - Cirencester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Helpdesk Weekends
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
£19000 - £20000/annum + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Based in their head office in Cirencester this growth driven opportunity will be working in a rapidly expanding IT Service Desk
Our client is currently seeking a talented, knowledgeable Service Desk Advisor to join its IT Service Desk team based in Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester, and Swindon.
This is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT helpdesk support to numerous customers and thousands of devices throughout the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, spanning deskside support through to large scale IT rollouts.
The shift pattern for this role will have fixed shifts of Saturday (1:30pm-10pm) and Sunday (1:30pm - 10pm) followed by 3 additional shifts between Monday & Friday which can be flexible, subject to negotiation.
Main duties will involve dealing with:
* First line queries on a ‘one call’ basis such as password and system resets, hardware related faults and queries, desktop and app support and new user profile creation.
* In addition, the successful candidate will assist with some 2nd line queries, escalating these where necessary.
* New equipment & peripheral installation
* Conducting software & data backups
* Report writing
* Managing cases via the NetSuite ERP Platform
* Utilising skills and knowledge to assist customers with case resolution & monitoring case escalations
* Meeting set KPI’s
* Reporting and liaising with Agility resellers and their end users.
You must have proven IT support experience gained in a similar role and be able to demonstrate an understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
A working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory & Group Policies and Networking technologies would be beneficial but not essential at this stage.
You must have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
You will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
What you can expect in return:
We see this very much as a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, fresh and vibrant company with a great foundation and even bigger plans for the future.
* Up to 10% annual performance related bonus
* Private health care
* % matched company contribution pension
* Death in service cover
Sound good? Then don’t wait! Click “apply” now for your IT Helpdesk job!
Watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Previous roles may include; IT Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd line support, desktop support, helpdesk, first line support, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support Technician, IT Specialist, helpdesk co-ordinator, System Administrator, Support Administrator