Podiatrist - Billericay | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Billericay, Essex, England
28000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full and part time Podiatrist based in Essex, covering two clinics, one in Billericay and one in Basildon. The successful candidate will earn £28,000-£35,000 depending on experience, part time salary will be pro rata. Full time hours will be per week, with scope for flexibility.
The job role can be adapted to suit new Grad or experienced Podiatrist. Variety in caseload with supported learning and development. If you are a Podiatrist that enjoys general podiatry that is fine. However, the opportunities are available should you have a passion for a particular aspect of podiatry. We will happily work with you.
The employer have a clear understanding of what they do and why they do it and all align by their core values and culture so that they can deliver a standout service.
About the Role
- Working within both clinics which will provide you with a varied caseload
- Actively promote preventative care and early intervention
- Perform minor surgical procedures
- Lead diabetic foot service and vascular assessment development
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all patient contact and monitor patient progress
- Undertake appropriate examinations, investigations and referrals as indicated
- Liaise with medical practitioners, physiotherapists and other health professionals and promote co-operative professional relationships
- Take responsibility for the collection and submission of clinical data for Basildon & Billericay Podiatry surgeries
- Help with audit and research activities at Basildon and Billericay Podiatry Clinics
- Help in provision of all footcare services
Our client are well established practices who are very forward moving and who easily embrace change. They are a friendly team whereby they all work together in bringing about the best outcome for their patients, as well as working together as a team to bring out the best in each other and raise the profile of their profession.
Why should you apply?
- CPD budget
- Learning and developmental opportunities whereby we will look to training or sending you on courses of interest to you
- Option to join our pension scheme
- Annual leave 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- On your birthday we will give you the day off if you wish to take it
- And much more
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
*Keywords:*Podiatrist, Podiatry, Assess, Diagnose, Treat, Evaluate, Patients, Qualified, Nearly Qualified, Full Time, Part Time