Tenancy Administrator - Great Bowden | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Great Bowden, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Tenancy Administrator - Ashby de la Zouch
The Team & Focus of the Role.
We’re looking for a new Tenancy Administrator who is (or will become) an expert in what they do and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team.
The core purpose of this role is to support our extremely busy rural & residential property management and client accounts team with their workload, so if you love interacting with people, have a passion for property and thrive on managing lots of spinning plates then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full-time position on a -hour contract (Monday - Friday, 9am - ) however we encourage hybrid working.
Duties will include:
• Working within a busy team property management and client accounts team to manage private and corporate client portfolios.
• Supporting to maintain the property and tenancy data on our property management and accounting software package (Grosvenor Systems - Propman)- (No prior experience required - full training will be given)
• Liaising with a variety of stakeholders (including client accountants/property managers/tenants) to set up new tenancies/raising rental demands and sales invoices/property manager and client reporting.
• Assisting in the management of residential deposits registration and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
• Producing various reports including rental collection, debtor management, tenancy schedules and other property management reports
• Producing global benchmarking reporting for property management
The successful candidate will have...
- First-class work prioritisation
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills particularly in excel
- Good numeracy skills
- The desire to learn and pick up systems quickly and knowledge share
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Competitive salary
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working with a brilliant team
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Money shopping saving portal
- Your birthday off on holiday
- Commencing on 25 days holidays increasing to 30 over time including half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and all bank holidays off
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the six property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we are fully digital, embracing our current circumstances to keep our colleagues connected. As we gradually come out of lockdown, you can expect sporting events, pop-up bars, charity events, dress down days, BBQs, parties and CPD events. But in the meantime, you’ll still catch us networking on MS Teams, listening to live leadership updates on Zoom, holding socially distanced picnics in the park and enjoying a virtual quiz at the end of the week.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please apply for the opportunity, or reach out to our recruitment team.
Bring Yourself to Work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.