General Practice Nurse Band 5 - Camberley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
General Practice Nurse Band 5
Camberley, Surrey, England
Unspecified (Full time)
We have some exciting opportunities opening up at MOD Sites in the South East.
We have 3 positions available for a General Practice Nurse at band 5.
* Colchester: ASAP Start Until 23/11/21 for per week.
* Camberley: ASAP Start Until 02/07/21 for per week.
* Aylesbury: ASAP Start Until 30/06/21 for per week.
Rate: £ per hour.
* Must be a Level 1 Nurse registered with the NMC and hold a valid PIN.
* Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
* Have a minimum of 1yr post reg experience in a Band 5 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) (Within last 3 yrs)
* Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS) Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
* Must be up to date on training in: Immunisation and Vaccination; Venepuncture
Is Agency work for you?
Well, we can’t answer that for you and you don’t really know until you try. What we can say is that many of our candidates have been with us for a long time. We find them the type of work they want, where they want it and when they want it. We work closely with our clients and candidates to ensure that everyone is happy. Agency work can offer more variety and in some cases attractive financial packages. Some people prefer the spice of variety while others prefer permanent positions. Whether you decide if this role is right for you or not we are good partners to have.
Why Med-Co? Why not Med-Co?
We’re joking, we love our company but we know we have to do better than that. Med-Co has decades of experience with many long standing candidates and clients on our books. We treat our staff like family and when we invite you into our fold you become a part of that family. We care about each and every one of our clients and candidates alike. We offer access to our training system and we support you each step of the way. Our recruitment specialists are on hand to answer questions and we have a wealth of information available.
For more information or to register your interest, please apply