Night Staff Nurse - Huddersfield | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Night Staff Nurse
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
£16/hour + Paid Breaks ? Circa £29.9K
Permanent (Full time)
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £ | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small elderly nursing home on the Huddersfield/Halifax borders requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home caters to older adults with disabilities, frailties and medical nursing needs, and the vacancy has arisen due to an existing member of staff changing roles within the home.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, worked as 3 X 12-hour night shifts (8pm – 8am) covering a flexible rota, which will include approx. 1 weekend in 3
* Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with top NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £29,950
* Overtime shifts are available, and pay enhancements are paid for Bank Holidays
* The home maintains excellent staffing levels which are regularly reviewed and during the night shift you will manage approx. 30 beds and will be supported by 3-4 care staff
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation