Group Property Manager - Gotham | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Property Manager
Gotham, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our Vision & Mission
At Envivo Group our vision is to be at the forefront of care and support, driving innovations that enable people to live lives full of choices and opportunities.
About the role:
To effectively assist and support the Group Property Director and Operational Divisions in:
- The management of over 150 residential and supported living care homes, within the young adult sector, throughout England and Wales.
- The acquisition and development of new residential and supported living homes.
- Managing a programme of ongoing refurbishment throughout the group
- Implementing a programme of enhancement of the homes from which we provide care and support.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supporting the Group Property Director in implementing strategy.
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external contacts by telephone, email and other correspondence.
- Maintaining property records
- Carrying out site inspections
- Responding to reactive maintenance issues.
- Assisting in the instruction and supervision of external maintenance contractors.
- Managing budgets.
- Identifying new acquisition and development opportunities in line with business development strateg
- You will either be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) or hold a degree in Estates Management or similar.
- You must be able to pass DBS checks.
- Proven knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
- Excellent communication and coordination, internally and externally.
- Team worker, positive and cooperative attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel nationally when required.
- Previous experience working in the care sector.
- Understanding of Statutory Property Compliance.
- Experience in acquisition and development.
At Envivo Group we have strong values that are lived across our teams every day. As Group Property Manager, you will need to be excited to be part of a team that work to the following values:
Focused on co-production and partnership working that drives innovation
Going beyond expectations and designing, dynamic and imaginative person-led responses
Demonstrating compassion, patience and understanding for all of those we work with
Ambitions, committed and driven to achieve the best for the people we support and our teams
Able to adapt and respond to the changing and sometimes challenging environment.