Engineering Administrator/Coordinator Food Industry | Zoek
Engineering Administrator/Coordinator Food Industry
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Administrator/Coordinator. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for administration support regarding maintenance activities. The job role will involve interface and communicating with all departments of the organisation and external contractors and vendors.
This great opportunity allows you to work with a family owned Food Industry leading business that currently operate across 3 sites with a new site opening in 2020.
Requirements of the Job
- Provide support to the Maintenance Manager and department
- Raise Purchase Orders and associated documentation, assist with critical spares.
- Timely input and maintenance of Work on Maintenance Management system
- Issuing job sheets of scheduled maintenance through Maintenance System, recording daily down time, statistical info for business reviews.
- Liaison with relevant departments and external vendors in respect of materials and equipment needed within the department
- First point of contact for contractors and external companies in respect of scheduled maintenance visits and repairs.
- Issuing of Contractor Induction whilst ensuring relevant paperwork is received, understood & signed
- Coordination of staff rotas
- Collating of staff hours and timesheets for payroll input
- Any other duties required to support Maintenance Manager and Engineering department
- The engineering team are a very friendly and hardworking team who work to a very fast pace so the role will be demanding but you will always be supported.
Excellent planning capabilities and good understanding of engineering techniques
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
High attention to detail and accuracy with ability to solve problems
Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
Strong team player with can do attitude
Ability to work independently when required
Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications outlook, excel & word
Good time management skills.
This would suit an individual that has worked in maintenance wanting to step away from the tools to work with the Maintenance Manager or an individual looking to further develop their skills within an engineering seeking further development
Competitive salary and benefits
Day Based role Monday to Friday
Internal training academy to support and fund staff training, some certifications include: food safety qualifications, train the trainer or management and leadership programs
Overtime is always available
A hard working, safe, friendly and supportive working environment where staff work together to achieve success
Click to Apply or contact Tracie Norton on######### for a confidential chat
Posted 32 days ago