Account Manager - West Midlands - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
30600.0000 - 35700.0000
Permanent (Full time)
In a nutshell
We are looking for a dedicated person with experience of account management and client relationship building to join our Hospitality sector as an Engagement Lead. You will be responsible for promoting apprenticeships to create a pipeline of new learner starts. You will report into the Area Manager, and work closely with Learning Coaches and the Engagement Manager to deliver campaigns in line with strategic partnership plans and build strong relationships with our employer partner managers.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Building, maintaining, and growing strong relationships with our partners, particularly with their General Managers and Senior Area Managers.
- Promote and increase awareness of the benefits of apprenticeships and how they support our large hospitality employer partner
- Promote apprenticeship opportunities to employer partners and prospective learners by delivering engagement sessions to an agreed brief
- Work to ensure campaigns are supported at site level and all available products are understood and utilised where appropriate . apprentice recruitment
- Develop a school and college engagement strategy including objectives, channels of engagement and resourcing requirements.
- Develop and manage the plan of school and college engagement activity, ensuring regular reports are provided to management and the Partner.
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience of promoting apprenticeships to businesses is desirable
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Ability to inspire and engage with young people making early career choices
- A high level of confidence with technology including Microsoft Office, CRM and video conferencing platforms
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer business goals and how to create strategies to achieve them
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development