Social Worker MASH - Oxford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Social Worker MASH
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£32 - £35/hour
Contract (Full time)
Our Midlands client is seeking a qualified social worker to join their MASH Team.
The pay for this role is £32-£35 per hour (Umbrella)
What you can expect and what the role entails:
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Maintaining constructive relationships with service users and their families.
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £250 in it for you! Email Justin @ (url removed) with your friends details and the role specified and once they're on boarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
Qualified Social Worker
SW England registered
Experience in MASH desirableWhat's more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessions covering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We're here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.
Considering joining Team SP? Our emails are open Mon-Fri from 9 AM onwards! For more jobs and information about joining our fantastic agency, head over to (url removed).
Don't just hear it from us! As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our service, we ask our candidates to provide feedback for us:
"Social Personnel is the best! I have built a really strong relationship with Nick. He has taken time to understand me and my exact job requirements. Communication is always outstanding."
"I have been working with agencies for 20 years and Ashley has been a very impressive consultant. He is always responsive and helpful. Ashley has supported me in reaching for higher goals within my own career and helped me keep faith."
I look forward to hearing from you