Qualified Social Worker - Poole | 29249 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team £42 per hour
Up to £42 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Social Work to join our clients Assessment Team based in Poole, Dorset. Excellent rates of pay on offer at £42 per hour/day (Umbrella). This is a full time role based on 37 hours per week.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements:
- Social Work experience in local government, voluntary or independent sector
- Direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Pixel for your next Social Work Job:
- Your own dedicated & experienced Social Work Consultant
- Free on-going CPD training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme - Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, offering quick weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or any other Social Work jobs & opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on######### or email your CV to us at
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...