Hounslow, Greater London, England
£250 - 400 per day
Contract (Full time)
Project Manager - £250-400 per day
A huge engineering firm are looking for a project manager to assist with major international projects on active mineral processing plants and mines.
The successful project manager will be:
- Reviewing and restructuring mineral processing plants and mines.
- Creating detailed proposals and reviews related to the mining industry.
- Ensure all drawings are made to standard specifications.
- Experienced within the mining and mineral processing industry.
- Preferably degree educated or equivalent.
- Preferably mechanically or structural biased.
If this sounds like project manager role you would be suited for please apply now. Please note the successful project manager must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Posted 106 days ago