Credit Controller - Blackburn | 9481 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Real Recruits are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced management accountant to work with a large property firm in the North West.
Our clients are the leading commercial and industrial lettings and sales Company in the region and are looking to expand their business even further and are recruiting for a management accountant to join the successful business.
A Credit Controller, or Debt Collector Agent ensures that companies receive the money from businesses and customers who owe them. Their duties include handling credit assessments, negotiating payment plans and maintaining accurate financial records.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £25k to £30k
- Monday to Friday
- 8am till 5pm
- Checking customer's credit and approving or denying it, based on industry standards
- Negotiating payment plans and setting up terms and conditions
- Setting up repayments and working with Debt Counsellors
- Ensuring customers pay on time and charge them for overdue invoices
- Starting legal proceedings if clients do not pay their debts on time
- Liaising with Solicitors and Bailiffs
- Maintaining accurate records
- Implementing changes in the company's credit control system
- Excellent customer service
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Analytical skills and thorough attention to detail
- The ability to listen and negotiate with customers
- Excellent verbal communication
- Persistence and determination
- Familiarity with data entry software
- Ability to work well in a team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...