Business Development Manager (Internal) - Gloucester | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager (Internal)
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Purpose of Role
To support the business’ growth and its development by working in partnership with aligned External BDMs and the wider teams; hunting new advisers, and building & maintaining relationships with new and existing intermediaries. This role will assist the External BDMs with IFA meetings, ensuring that BDMs have the marketing collateral they require for IFA meetings and presentations/seminars as well as any supportive information.
The role requires the development of non F2F (phone and video conferencing) adviser relationships and BDM panel activity to increase the Blackfinch footprint and inflows.
Blackfinch is committed to insuring that all of its dealings have a positive impact on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues and as signatories to the Principles of Responsible Investing it is committed to influencing positive impact to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. You have a responsibility to make yourself aware of the Blackfinch ESG Policy and be prepared to study and pass the relevant ESG qualifications.
- Input into and support in the delivery of a joint sales plan with your aligned External BDM(s).
- Working collaboratively with your External BDM, hunt and build new relationships with prospective. intermediaries.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships to increase business levels in line with targets set out in the Blackfinch Business Plan.
- Provide technical support for all inbound intermediary enquiries.
- Reviews DDQ requests from your External BDM or Advisers; part completing them prior to their submission to the Technical team. Ensuring the DDQs are completed and returned within a reasonable timeframe.
- Keep intermediaries up to date with Blackfinch products, literature, practices and procedures.
- Assist in pre and post meeting support for your External BDM. Implement sales and marketing campaigns as required.
- Maintain the CRM system and ensure all relevant panel information is kept up to date.
- Maintain accurate records of activity on the CRM system. Provide a very high level of client service.
- Consistently improve product and industry and environment knowledge.
- Attend and support Blackfinch conferences and seminars as required.
- Improve and maintain internal processes to ensure that client service delivery is seamless and slick.
- As a minimum achieve the gateway KPIs set out by the business.
Skills and Qualifcations
To be a successful Business Development Manager - Internal, you will hold a degree 2:1 and either hold or be willing to achieve the RO1 qualification. You will have excellent communications skills and ability to present information clearly and concisely to individuals and groups. You will have a strong and flexible work ethic with a demonstrable ambition and be driven to succeed. You will possess skills to work collaboratively and in partnership with your BDM - External to present a united team approach to your joint accounts.