Supported Living Operations Manager - Avonmouth | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supported Living Operations Manager
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Home Based, with some expectation of travel to your portfolio of services along the M4 corridor
Salary £39,000 per annum + Car Allowance
We aspire to be the provider of choice for Young People so we are looking for a colleague with a genuine passion for delivering great Young People’s services that offer opportunities for co-production and co-design, sustainable employment, training and education opportunities and doing all that we can to make sure young people have the best start in life.
As our Supported Living Operations Manager, you will oversee a group of our Supported Living services. We offer accommodation and community based services for Young People, those with mental health needs and learning disabilities. Your portfolio will include directly, and agency managed services. You will provide day to day leadership, operational management and strategic direction to Senior and Project Coordinators. We want you to ensure that we deliver high standards of customer satisfaction and that key performance indicators are achieved. We know that partnership work is key, so we want a leader who is able to build and maintain relationships with local partners to make amazing things happen!
More than anything we want you to bring your energy and ideas to Stonewater and the Young People that we support, and deliver innovative, impactful services that are fit for the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing Supported Living or Community Based services.
- Strong leadership skills and a clear vision for innovative, creative and viable service delivery.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of achieving key performance indicator targets and embedding a high performance culture.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic partnership working and stakeholder management, with experience of developing and delivering high performing contracts.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage concurrent projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and good practice.
- Examples of securing business growth targets.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to DiscoverStonewater?