Business Analyst - North Watford | Zoek UK | 41e616
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst - CRM/LIMS - Watford / Remote
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
40000.0000 - 50001.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Business Analyst - CRM/LIMS/Laboratory Management systems - Watford
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Watford. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to work with the Business Systems Manager to be responsible for working with; Business stakeholders, Business System Design Analysts and 3rd party consultants to map requirements for 'systems' into configured and tested functionality that efficiently and effectively meeting the clients changing business needs.
The role is focused on driving 'value' from investments in corporate systems, by ensuring data can be efficiently captured by our systems, business processes are streamlined, standardised, systems integrate where needed and high-quality management information can be produced to provide the 'outputs' required by managers. The client is currently moving to SaaS 'cloud' solutions to meet their business system's needs.
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Extensive experience designing and re-engineering business processes to fit with commercial off the software products (COTS).
- Extensive CRM experience
- Laboratory Management systems Knowledge would be highly desirable
- Power BI Knowledge
- Extensive experience of defining the creation of management information based on COTS solutions.
- Ability to visualise and communicate system requirements and business process changes to different levels within the organisation.
- Strong collaboration skills across both internal (IT) and external stakeholders to establish new ways of working to significantly improve 'internal' business systems.
- Customer focused, understanding what the senior leadership team require and ensuring business systems continuously improve to deliver their changing needs.
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £50,000 per annum depenidng on experience.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.