Building Asset Analyst - Luton - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Building Asset Analyst
Luton - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Job Role: Building Asset Analyst (Ref 5776)
Location:Remote, head office in Luton
Job Sector: Technical Services
Job Type: 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 35 per week, 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
As a Building Asset Analyst, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager by:
- Being part of the FirstPort Way - Digital Transformation Programme in gathering accurate building asset data to be used in building Asset Lifecycle Programmes and Planned Maintenance which is being delivered by the Technical Services Operational Workstream.
- Managing the collection of building asset data through our operational teams and via external professional resources, whilst acting as the technical conduit for queries and issue resolution.
- Analysing asset data to received determine accuracy and completeness of supplied information, before transferring to the Data Migration team to upload to the new Planned & Reactive Maintenance system (Planon).
- Building PPM plans and workorders to the correct technical maintenance standards, compliance requirements and customer specific requests.
This role reports to the Technical Manager - Lifts & Mechanical Systems. There is the potential for a longer term role following the initial 3 month FTC.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Interrogate existing asset information and collate as a pre-packaged document for use by the operational teams in gathering on-site asset data.
- Act as a conduit for technical questions from all sources in regard to asset data and processes, referring to Technical Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) where appropriate to ensure accurate resolution.
- Interrogate and query data submissions from operational teams to ensure the correct level of asst data is collected.
- Identify information gaps in the data submitted and using deduction identify the potential existence of additional assets and their corresponding systems.
- Closely liaise with the Planning and Compliance team in developing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans as part of the Operational Transformation phase of the FirstPort Way.
- Support operational colleagues in producing PPM draft schedules for their schemes liaising with them to ensure their requirements are met.
- Producing actual PPM work orders through the Planon system checking they have 'landed' correctly in Salesforce and Coupa platforms.
- Working with the mobilisation and demobilisation team to support the onboarding and divestment of new/old and schemes and company acquisitions, from a Technical Planon perspective.
- This role requires significant competent use of ZOOM & TEAM's platforms to communicate with Managers at all grades within the business on a very regular basis.
Skills and Experience
- Though not a pure technical role the role holder should be technically minded and be able to articulate the physical assets found within residential properties. A technical qualification or technical role experience would be of advantage . HNC, HND, QS, Surveying
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. Confident user in all other MS Office suite programs.
- Willing to learn and develop skills in using the new Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) System (Planon).
- Willing to work with large volumes of data in a methodical manner.
- Able to work autonomously as well as within part of the team. Willing to work with other process owners to deliver the FirstPort Way - Operational Digital Transformation.
- Able to work to deadlines and schedules set by FirstPort Way - Data Workstream.
- Have an inquisit