Part Time 1:1 Tutor - Cambridge | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time 1:1 Tutor, Cambridge
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Up to £25 per hour
Part Time 1:1 Tutor, Cambridge
About the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for 1:1 tutors to support children in care, children with special educational needs and excluded pupils in the Cambridge area.
- We have a variety of different part-time tuition opportunities
- Successful tutors should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of Maths, English and Science across all key stages.
- You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
- Lessons could take place in either their home, care home or an alternative setting such as a local library.
- Students are likely to have difficulty responding to conventional teaching and may have behaviour and/or SEN difficulties. They are also likely to be working at lower levels than their peers
- If you are looking for more hours there is the opportunity to take on more than one student.
Contract Details for Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- Location - Cambridge
- Position - 1:1 Tutor
- Type of work - Tuition
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Part time Monday to Friday - 3 hours per day
- Minimum rate of pay - £70 per 3 hour session
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
- Experience working with Students with SEMH or LAC would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Tutor position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...